Monday, March 17, 2008

Speedy Baby Free Pattern

Check out the Goodie Bag to the right for this free pattern. It's super easy, fun and if you've got some of these soft flannels, well, then it's just a pleasure to sew! I'm not a big flannel fan, but this Giggles line is soft, soft. Sometimes working with flannels, you just want big pieces, not intricate piecing. No worries, no intricate piecing here. :) We have a kit already to go for you. Make it for baby tonight! This is also a speedy pattern for any charity projects you might have, and you should all have at least THREE charity quilts/toys/projects going on at a time. Watch for upcoming fabric giveaways if you're willing to make toys/quilts for kids. Start thinking...............~Des

4 comments:

  1. thank you Quilt Taffy - this pattern is s-weet - i'm going to make one right away to practice my unknown stipling talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pattern, I might try to find some fabrics at the store tomorrow to make this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I am stopping by to let you know I used this Speedy Baby pattern for a quilt I made and included in my Around the World Blog post which was published today! I love the pattern of this quilt and hope to make another one, using free motion quilting!
    Enjoy your creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this pattern and the speedy baby 2 pattern still free?

    ReplyDelete