Thursday, April 17, 2008

Unresolved Issues....I'm gonna go with that

Great Dream interpretations. I'm sure it does have SOMETHING to do with my communication. Thanks for all the gum memories. They were so funny! I enjoy your blogs as well, those that SHARE that information. Our winner tonight is Amy, drawn from the white notebook paper drawing. Hope you read this Amy and contact Corrie at quilttaffy@fiberpipe.net Sounds like you have unresolved issues as well. :) Since we've been talking quite a bit about Vintage Baby Kits, we'll be sending Amy the pattern. It's an awesome pattern and the kits are even better. There are 2 new kits up today, one for a boy, one more for a girl. I've now made several and I'm a better woman because of it.

Okay, I have to give a shout out to Nature Nut who posted today. Talk about Be A Good Human. She volunteers at this wonderful place called The Fauna Foundation. She works with chimps. Read all about it. THEN, she makes these ADORABLE bird "nest helpers" out of little scraps of wool, yarn, material leftovers etc. How thoughtful to help the birds in the hood. She even has a darling little experiment kit for kids. Loving, loving this! How cool would it be to see a little strip of red gingham fabric in a bird's nest??? I think I've got to buy me one of the 'empty ones'. How clever! These will look a bazillion times better than my peanut butter birdseed pinecones. Cuteness in a tree AND helping the birds with their homes! Anyway, she was inspiring me today. I've been sick for a day and I was watching "Year of the Dog" and Nature Nut's post reminded me of this movie.

Next weeks giveaway will be in conjunction with the Bloggy Giveaways. We're new to the Blog Carnival but we're gonna give it a shot. Look for info on Monday. Thanks everyone! ~Des

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my little nest helpers on your wonderful blog - I really appreciate it "o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have a great blog...what interesting reading..thanks for the links to new shops!!!

    ReplyDelete