Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quiltersal, You're the gal!

I really love it when you win AND I can have a title that rhymes with your name. Quiltersal, it was meant to be. I asked Mike for a number and then just to be sure, I did the random generator and it was still 13. These charms were meant for you. Your memories were warming our hearts. Pretty funny and if I was giving it away for creativeness, Luanne was a shoe-in! We loved the tune. I also appreciated the many hidden begs and pleads to 'pick me'. I love a good whine. To close out our happy thoughts of Christmas, and they were lovely weren't they??? , let's finish with Luanne's tribute:
Oh the weather outside is frightful
( I just got back from Iowa..)
But the fabric is so delightful
And if we've no place to go....
Let us sew, let us sew, let us sew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment