Friday, November 11, 2011

Weekend SALE Friday-Monday Over

Big, gigantic sale is over!
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the sites.
I hope we got back to everyone.
If we missed your convo, let me know.
It was a workout -- lost 3 pounds this weekend :).
Gotta love that.



in our etsy shop, &
eBay store is on sale too.

It's our After-Thanksgiving Sale,

before.


Why?


Because:

1) It gives YOU more time to start & finish projects!
2) I can't compete with crazy sales on iPhones & flat screen tvs.
3) I'll be gone. I'll be camping in front of the electronics store, & then I'll be glaring at people cutting in line.
4) Actually, I will home eating leftovers.


We've never had a
on etsy.

On almost everything,
we have more than one, just ask.
If you see yardage you want,
we have more &
can set up a custom listing!
Yes, we will refund overpayments on shipping on etsy.
On eBay, please request a revised total before paying.


The sale runs Friday through Monday.
Happy Shopping!
Come Check it Out!



3 comments:

  1. Oh My!! Why must you temp me so! Is it ok to shift the Christmas budget and give me %80 of it? Kids don't really appreciate toys anyway do they?? Not like I appreciate fabric anyway... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....She tempted me too Leah....and I couldn't resist her Etsy store....had to make some buys!!!!
    Now I can't wait to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, if I thought hubby wouldn't notice the money (or the package coming in the house) I'd be going crazy buying! LOL I just spent a long time dreaming over your charm packs! Sigh. You have an awesome store, and super prices!

    ReplyDelete