Friday, April 3, 2015

Glitter is in the Air

 Wish you were my neighbor.
I'm having a little Easter brunch for 
some friends at Church. 


I've been a little obsessed with glitter lately. 
I want every single gorgeous color that Martha Stewart makes. 
However, Corrie and I found a much better solution for our glitter 
experiments. 

Dollar Store glitter nail polish!
AND I don't end up with glitter all over the house. 
Some bottles have thick brushes 
and some have really narrow ones. 
 I like both.  
Just depends on how much territory I want to cover.  
I use Avery Matte White Textured Postcards #3380


Happy Spring!
Have a Blessed Easter!
He Lives!



6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm tucking this one away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Blessed Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh -- I LOVE that sweet dear -- wherever did you find him???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vain and Vintage in Pocatello has real homemade glitter! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Your invites are darling - wish I lived closer - I would come! Beautiful Easter message....love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable invites! Everything you do is cute. Thanks for putting that video on here; it's really good. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete