Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lucky Me!

I won a contest from one of our favorite commenters & customers, MessyKaren. She has a new etsy shop, Ruthie Rosie Norie, where she sells fabric gift bags. So I was expecting a gift tote. I didn't know there would be goodies (cutest little candies, tea, ginger logs, gum .... & another tote) in it! Thank you. What a great surprise!

I love getting a gift I don't know about. I have a tendency to buy my own. (Thank goodness for Boy Scouts & School or I wouldn't have any surprises on Sunday.) Mother's Day, I rationalized a lot -- flowers...geraniums, begonias & an orchid. There are hanging baskets everywhere. Wonder how long I can keep them all alive? I've threatened that they better ALL be alive when I get back next week. ~Corrie

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! That's awesome! Yeah, and Mother's Day here I'm just hoping I get to sleep in!

    ReplyDelete