Friday, March 28, 2008

For the love of Jane

While the family is away, I took the opportunity to order something just for me on Netflix. Regency House Party. I'm still trying to debate whether I liked it or not. I think I did. It's so slow and most people would hate it but I love stuff like this. Unfortunately, I started watching it at 8:30pm and I knew if I didn't finish it last night, I never would. It was 5+ hours. "Mike" (i've decided to call my family Brady Bunch names, to protect the innocent), "Greg" and "Marsha" are extremely patient with me and my Jane Austen needs. But this goes a little overboard for them. I feel like I'm a Zombie today. I need to go be a good human and make bunny ears for our upcoming "Hunny Bunny Wednesdays". The Regency House Party would have had LOADS of time for making bunny ears. ~Des

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. Now I must leave a comment.
    I'm ridiculously into all things Jane. The blog is going quite well I think. Corrie sent me the linkie and I'm so glad she did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 HOURS? Whoa! I get a feeling that zombie doesn't even come close to how you are feeling! And, OK, someone is going to have to fill me in on Jane Austin....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i missed this one. but i hope you've been watching the revamped masterpiece series - check your
    pbs schedule - there's only 1 out of 7 Jane's left - but the next 3 are food out of the same pot - i call it food because i just eat this stuff up - if there's a movie with an English accent & great costumes - i'm there on opening day.

    ReplyDelete