Monday, September 29, 2008

Bambi-lopes

I was one of the lucky ones.
I went to the NieNie Benefit sale on Etsy last Tuesday. If you're into impulse shopping then this is a sale for you. I had all of 3 seconds to make my decision and purchase. I had several items in my cart and couldn't get them purchased fast enough. I saw Bambi Envelopes and thought....."well, who doesn't need some of those??" Bambi IS on my credit card after all. They're mini envelopes made from the pages of Golden Books. I even have THIS book! Interesting. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them. Perhaps mail some gnomes? They are so stinkin' adorable!! Kate even has DUMBO ones. If these go over well, I'll definately be getting the Dumbo and Snow White ones.

There is one last opportunity to shop the NieNie Benefit Sale. UPDATE: It's changed to Tuesday, Sept. 30th at 7pm Pacific!It's this Monday, Sept. 29th at 7pm Pacific. Don't hesitate. The addage: Snooze, you lose applies heavily here.

9 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I'm going to have to hit that Etsy sale. What a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could find fabric with disney like birds on it. Those are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I somehow managed to get two items from the Etsy sale -- both notecard sets. I'll take a pic when they arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bets: YOU probably stole them right out of MY shopping cart!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so lovely of you to leave such a sweet post! I do hope you enjoy them.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute. Brilliant. Great cause. Love those!

    ReplyDelete