Friday, January 18, 2013

New Fabric Precuts!

Pre-releases of Moda fabric precuts
 from Fall Quilt Market just arrived.

They send out a very limited amount 
of cuts to get us ready.
 
And oh, there are some good ones!

Glamping from MaryJane Butters

Snap Pop - Sandy Gervais

Oink a Doodle Moo - Jenn Ski

2wenty Thr3e - Eric and Julie Comstock


Simple Marks Summer - Malka Dubrawsky
Boho - Urban Chiks
some Avalon - Fig Tree 
and still waiting for more Comma and 
PB and J.

Also Honey Honey by Kate Spain is here,


Cherry on Top by Keiki


and Pirate Matey's - Riley Blake!



There's really something for everyone.
Check out the shop
 for all of them!
 

5 comments:

  1. I want you to know I am going to have to go back to work to support my Quilt Taffy habit! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good post, i certainly adore this fabulous website, go on it
    Academic Writing Service

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that I noticed this web blog, precisely the right info that I was looking for!
    Essay Help service

    ReplyDelete