Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Vintage Baby Revisited


I don't get much time to sew.  
So when I do...
you're sure to hear about it!


I haven't made a Vintage Baby Quilt 
for quite some time.


I love that in a few hours 
I can have a completed
 baby quilt to give.


The squares are raggy or 
'raw edge appliqued' on top.
You sew the whole quilt at one time.


If you need a great baby gift
 and patterns.


Kits include all of the fabric for the top, 
the binding, 
the backing and the squares 
are even PRECUT for you!

 Just add batting.

It's ready to go!

11 comments:

  1. I saw one like this in a quilt shop and was going to make it...but I didn't. Yours is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful quilt! love the idea of a kit precut! so precious time save and a fabulous way to use a crush on fabric! have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....sew cute!!!! Love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and easy. You have your own little round the world quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this last week in a quilt shop on my way to Road To California! It is so cute... and your kit is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Glad you found a little time to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty and snuggly looking classic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I now have a wonderful inspiring image to use for a baby quilt for my newly preggers bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute quilt and great concept for a kit. Your finsh looks great, congratulations. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I take it the pattern comes with the kit?

    ReplyDelete