Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ninja Power

 

How about some 
Kung Fu!

 


What little guy wouldn't love this?
What big guy wouldn't love this?

 

 
Super new panel and coordinates
 from Robert Kaufman Fabrics.
 


is another great line designed by Illustration Ink, 
who also did Superheroes.

We have a couple of Superhero kits left!


 When little girls aren't being ninjas and heroes,
they are pretty darling as Ballerinas.

Jamie Lee of Busy Bee Quilts sent me this picture 
of a bag she made for her youngest.


This was made out of Robert Kaufman's 
Girlfriends fabric!


At times, I wish I had a 
sweet, 
adorable, 
pink little ballerina.

 I have a 
disagreeable Ninja. :( 
Tonight he was protesting over the 
unfairness of having to go to bed earlier 
than his much older siblings.
Sorry bud, that's life.


  We've got some fun stuff coming up
tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Cute fabrics for little ones!!! I love those eyeglasses fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ballerina fabric. It would make a cute bag for my grand-daughter. She turned 10 today. She has been in Ballet for 5 years now, and dance. She is a sweetheart. Thank you for showing me the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love Posy. I think I might have to buy some ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this web blog very much so much superb info .
    Dubai Auditors

    ReplyDelete