Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Twelve Days of Christmas

Corrie and I fell in love with these little peg people.  

 
We want peg people in every shape and color.  
Caravan Shoppe has a fun selection of peg people. 
Try them all!!


 

We started with the Nativity. 
There are 12 people in this set and I thought it would be a perfect fit for a 12 Days of Christmas. 

 

I wrapped each little person like a little candy treat. 
I even added a scripture for each day to go along.  

 

I love reading
"...and it came to pass...." 


I was most nervous about the painting of the hair and faces and it ended up being my favorite part.  
Not so scary.  



Unless, you're Corrie and you decided 
to add eyes...then yes, they are scary. :)
Shepherd Girl Photo Bomb





Our little Nativity is all wrapped and 
ready for the Newlyweds first Christmas.



8 comments:

  1. How cute! What a great first Christmas treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and a lovely gift. When my kids were little there was a local craft shop that had the pegs and we would do ornaments with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hearts making heirlooms and memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When was the last time I saw something as cute as these????? NEVER! Oh my goodness - you two are talented beyond words! I wish I was a newlywed and I was on your 12 days of Christmas list! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute and an awesome idea. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and
    a Joyous Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and just right for little hands. Don't forget to move your Wise Men around the room - they were traveling after all - where did they get to today????

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so original and clever and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty fun...pretty sweet. Learned a lot, ready to do more!

    ReplyDelete