Tuesday, January 13, 2015

It's a Small World After All

 
Happy New Year!
Yeah, I'm only 2 weeks late.
 
2015!
How is it going?
I'm still writing 14 on everything.
 
We ran away to
Southern California
last week.
 
 
 
80 degrees.
I really didn't think it was going to be that hot.
 
I packed one short sleeved shirt
for me and for my son.
Got a little toasty.
 
 
It was beautiful.
 
Warm and beautiful.
 
 
 
Then onto
 
 
 
It was the last official day of
Christmas activities and décor.
 
The Christmas carols were probably
 a little more magical in December. 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Loved every minute.
 
I think he did too.
 
 
Here's to the
new year!
 
 
 
 
 
www.crafttaffy.com
 

7 comments:

  1. I remember going to Disneyland when I was a child. :) Fun then, fun now! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great time was had by all and you really hit the good weather. It would have been brutal when we had the record cold over new years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to see Disneyland all dressed up for Christmas! It's so pretty then (we've been twice with our kids during the holidays). Good thing you got those warm days, it had been raining not too long ago. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know...we lucked out on the weather :). It was lovely. Now, I'm back home freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing like Disney! Happy New Year -- you always make them so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just doesn't look the same without rain ponchos. Good hair days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd still like to see pics of your trip in the rain! I'm sure we all would.

      Delete