Thursday, May 14, 2015

I'll Keep It Real

 
So…my husband was in NYC on business,
in meetings with 
Etsy.
 
ETSY!
 Do you think he could snap a picture,
steal a coaster,
a business card,
anything for me? 
 
Nope.
Nada. 
He was just telling me about the bunting
in the Etsy Museum and
how one of the conference rooms is named
Oreo Speedwagon and
another one is named Buns and Roses. 
Seriously.
 
 Oh wait, he remembered he got an Etsy temp tattoo. 
It says, "Keep It Real". 
Thanks honey.
 
www.quilttaffy.com  :)

8 comments:

  1. Men don't think of that kind of stuff. But that is great names for conference rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hysterical in a not so great kind of way. I got a subway map (the free kind) when my husband went to England/France, so I know how you must have felt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etsy? So cool! I can't believe he didn't take photos for you. Obviously, he is not a blogger! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh, I'm giggling. Ugh - husbands!! Gotta love 'em. At least he got you a free tattoo.
    While I was away at a quilt show for a week, my cat puked in my bedroom. My husband left it for the whole week so it could dry out and clean up easier. Then he waited for me to come home. Brilliant, honey. That's keeping it real

    ReplyDelete
  5. husbands - they really do think different than we do, huh? (you're funny)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -- he definitely sounds like a husband LOL. He might need some training LOL!

    ReplyDelete