Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Meet My Small Friends


I needed a great excuse to drop
everything and make these!

So when Carol of Just Let Me Quilt
mentioned a "small" blog hop - I was in!


And these animal friends are definitely small.
This sweet little pattern is from Gingermelon.



This is Kitty made
with Essex linen.
 

She looks a little concerned that I
used my coveted Wizard of Oz on her.

But only the best for Kitty Kat.


First time using safety eyes.
Did a little test first.


By putting a piece of batting between the eye and the linen,
 I think the metal back isn't as noticeable on the front.

Below - eye with batting is on the right;
 you can see a faint indentation around the left eye.


Here are my favorite tools to use.
Love my stuffing fork
They cut felt and fabric 'perfectly'.


Meet Bun Bun with her
stuffed little nose and rosy cheeks.



Red Riding Hood, we see you.


I don't use my hoarded linen enough,
 so I decided to cut into it again and make
a little monkey tote for our legos.
Legos are small. :)

Our Star Wars friends
needed their own space.









Thanks Carol for the perfect excuse to
slow down and make a fun project.

Today is my day on the hop, please be sure
to visit these bloggers and see their tiny treasures!
March 6
Quilt Taffy - you are here!
Thanks for visiting Quilt Taffy!
We'd love to see you on
~Corrie

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment