Thursday, April 24, 2008

No More Tangles!

Loving my Caroline Moore at Calobee!!! She has the cutest little drawings at her etsy store. I've been watching this store for months now trying to figure out what I wanted MY banner and avatar and logo to look like. I just love her little doodle people. I am so in love with this little Taffy Jane!!!! I'm afraid I'm going to get addicted and I'm going to want her in every hair style I can get Caro to draw! I'll spend more money on hair then I'll ever sell in patterns!! ;D I'll live vicariously through Taffy Jane. I won't comb my own hair to save my life, but hey, let's put curls and ponytails and braids in Taffy Jane. No tangles. Let's have one more up close and personal look at her. Don't you just want to take her to lunch?? Oh, I love her. I love my tomato pin cushion. I love her glasses. I ADORE her braids. People, the web needs to be full of cute doodles like this!!!! Happy, happy ~Des

4 comments:

  1. Ok I love your Taffy Jane she is so cute I need a red haired one for myself. I also love the new cupcake fabric. I need to think up a great pattern for it, well have a good one, snowed today so I am really trying to have a good one. later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I want one! Love the new look...Cute! Wow, the resemblance is uncanny. Better let your hair grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think she looks a little like me too. you picked a winner. she is so sew adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this!!! I love it and will be checking out that etsy seller!

    ReplyDelete