Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Isn't She Lovely~~~~~

....isn't she wonderful...(hum along)....

It's done. She finished her Fresh Squeezed dress for 4-H just in time. 4-H is an amazing program; we're grateful for fabulous leaders!
"Here comes Luna in her summer floral dress. She chose this lightweight cotton fabric because she loved the colorful flowers. Luna added an orange sash around the waist and olive green trim at the bottom. Playing basketball, golfing, writing stories, drawing, sewing and cooking are her favorite activities. Luna loves participating in 4-H. Thank you, Luna."

12 comments:

  1. I smell a blue ribbon!! Super Cute. And many thanks to Aunt Desi, I'm sure. She was there in the beginning. I recall offering advice and thoughtful guidance from the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful dress. what a beautiful smile. the answer to your song is yes she is. so very lovely. and super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did a great job! I love her color choices.

    It's so hard to find dresses this length in the store for girls. I think I could make one of these for my oldest daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, What a pretty dress! She did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect summer dress. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pattern is Butterick B4220 -- One hour....hmmm, I'm sure for a professional it is. Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The dress is so sweet and the girl is lovely. Luna, you have so many beautiful dresses in your future. You just took me back 40 years or so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw its so cute. It looks cute on her too. I was in 4H and my older girls, too. Its hard to find a group anymore! Cute dress for a cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWEEE! Cute summer dress and look at her BEAMING,. She will look like that when she sees her blue ribbon too. :D Looks like she is off to a great start as a seamstress (how could she NOT?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok
    definitely worthy of comment:)
    ...she is lovely
    what a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling dress and I know she loves it just by her expression!
    Well done both of you

    ReplyDelete