Wednesday, July 16, 2008

PumpKins GoNe WiLd

This is Sandy Gervais' new line from Moda~Pumpkins Gone Wild. We went with the big, bold harvest colored solids and prints in this line, rather than all of the pumpkins.
Pillows, Skirts, Bags, Tablecloths, Napkins, Curtains, or Big Print Harvest Party!! That's what we had in mind.

If you'd still like to add a little halloween/pumpkin fest to your projects, we do have the charm squares in as well. There are a couple of prints with witches hats, brooms and of course, pumpkins!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, yummy! I'm seeing a simple table runner in my future.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I didn't think of tablerunners! Smart girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me I wanted to make a pumpkin quilt this year. Boy am I off schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!! The photo with the blue sky peeking thru is gorgeous! I want this but am TRYING to resist. I must reduce the stash!! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I'm ever so tempted!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those colors. We're still painting, wanna help? :) Those fabrics are beautiful. How long do I have until Halloween and Fall?? Hope all is well with you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished a table runner of Sandy Gervais fresh squeezed fabric and now I am ever so tempted again love her fabric it it awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOohh, I'm loving this fabric. I really need to make a skirt out of it- it's calling my name!

    ReplyDelete