Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pop Garden ~ Heather Bailey


Pop Garden's here! We'll try not to hoard it! Pop Garden is full of big prints and vibrant colors. We will have 5" & 10" charm squares.
It's fabric that you just want to wrap yourself up in.


or Hip 2 B Square. These patterns are ideal for the larger florals and paisleys. Want to have Pop Garden with you all day long?? Try an apron. We've got Lilly,
Mother/Daughter Tea Party, Spring Fling, Polka Dot Pantry and Retro Aprons. Want to take Pop Garden on your next big shopping spree? Try the Kimberly Bag from Amy Butler.


Pop Garden would be tres chic at the Sunday School Picnic (think Anne of Green Gables meets Heather Bailey :-) Try it out on this Hip Skirt by Favorite Things.




Good Luck trying to decide just WHERE exactly to use it first!!

Speaking of FIRST, the next 4 people to comment will get a free fat Quarter of POP GARDEN. Our little present to you for reading the WHOLE post. :) Be sure to leave an email address!!!

19 comments:

  1. That is a great idea to use the fabric for a skirt. My favorites in the line are huge prints--a skirt would be the best way for me to showcase the pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win the pop garden fat quarter! Thanks for the great ideas for patterns to use it with as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try making some aprons. It is one of the first things I learned to sew. Seems like it's time to make some new ones. The fabric is beautiful, worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Heather Bailey! Too bad there are already four comments, who doesn't love free fabric? With this fabric, I think the possiblities are endless. I think I'm gonna have to get my hands on some and try to make a quilt. I love Heather's color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer, I missed being number 4 while nursing the baby. I love Heather Bailey's fabrics and I am so excited to see the new line. I love the vibrant colors. I am new to your blog, and I am just loving it!
    spondah[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh bummer- didn't miss it by all that much! Oh well- beautiful fabric. maumauisginger at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you from Bloggy Giveaways! Love your blog, I didn't win today, but I'll be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get enough of Heather Bailey I just have trouble cutting into it after I have it, it is so pretty Love ya Shelto

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I just missed it!!!! I would love to win a fat quarter of Pop Garden. I have a quilt in mind for some of this beautiful fabric. I just love Heather what a great designer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going to the store to take a look see!! Ohhhhh aprons! Ohhhhhh a big print quilt....ohhhhhhh, I need to go sew, make more room! I love the paisleys, no wait, I like the florals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooooooh how about the 1st 12 gals get a fat quarter!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh man I'm not in the 1st 4...oh well..I love this fabric! I have no idea what I would use it for I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i know i am not in the top 4, but thanks for sharing these great ideas! LOVE the FABRIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great fabric, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. darn it! i missed the first four commenter thing. beautiful fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh the fabric is fabulous, now just to decide what I have to have first. So pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this fabric. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey July is over, I can buy a few things. Whew.

    ReplyDelete