Monday, September 15, 2008

She's a Good Human!



Michael Ann wins the Best Human Award. She took on the Alphabet Friend Adventure and SOARED! I think she covered just about every area of the animal kingdom......prehistoric, land and sea with a little african safari thrown in.


I'm on the letter J. :(

I hate being such a loser. I really wanted that gift certificate to Quilt Taffy!! But I shall finish out my alphabet!!! Stay tuned.


Check out Michael Ann's good deeds. Her animals and names are so darling. She's giving her friends to the My Stuff Bag Organization. I love their purpose!

Thanks for the Adventure, Michael Ann.

5 comments:

  1. How much do I love those monkeys? I really have to give those a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do this again! I didn't make it this time but would love to participate, and for a good cause! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! The giraffes are super cute, so are the frogs...dinos... Kids will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved everything you ladies made. SOOOO cute! I did comment over on Michael Ann's blog about her collection. Congratulations on winning!! WOO HOOO!!
    Maybe you'll get that gift certificate next time Des. Keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAHOO! I am so excited! Thank you so much for the oppurtunity to give to someone else. I think you should do it again too. Thanks girls!

    ReplyDelete