Monday, November 1, 2010

Le Petite - A Year of Small Projects

Le Petite is a follow-up to the popular "A Year of Schnibbles" group.

a year of small projects.

It's being hosted by Sinta & Sherri.
To sign up, just contact one of them.

This month's pattern is....



Butter Churn by This & That

Finished size will be 24.5" x 24.5"

You will need:

2 packs of 5" charm squares
(32 medium/dark & 36 light)

and 1/4 yard for binding

That's pretty easy.
We are getting more patterns, hopefully early next week!
If you want me to hold one for you, email me.


Spent the weekend at Des'.

No sewing. Cake Boss Saturday marathon, hay riding, trick or treating, candy eating & driving.... No more car trips for me for awhile. No more.


6 comments:

  1. what fun! and such a great pattern :)will have to visit Sinta & Sherri to see what it's all about. thx!

    PS having my first giveaway and would love for you to pop over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stocking the patterns for Le Petite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pattern and fabrics.
    I want to do more piecing, so trying to finish off what I started, so I can start new things.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Corrie! Sherri and I made up the pattern. It was such a fun pattern... you have to go take a look at the difference, Sherri used bright fabric and I stayed with the homespun look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Quilt! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete