Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Endless Summer ~ Le Petite Group

This month the Le Petite Group is making....
Endless Summer
by Pam Buda
of Heartspun Quilts.

Can't wait to see what fabrics Sinta & Sherri used for their Endless Summer's.
If you want to play along with the group, contact one of them.
Such a great design for a table topper or wall hanging... or baby...
The quilt finishes at 37" by 37".
Calls for 3 charm packs (29 lights and 60 assorted med/dark 5" squares) and some additional yardage.
The pattern is available on etsy or eBay.
$6.49 free US shipping
Can't wait for summer.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could play along, too much to do this month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet pattern, I too am busy this month. But look forward to those participating in sharing their journey with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for carrying it! I'll be back soon to place my order :)

    ReplyDelete