Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First comes Love......

 ....then comes Marriage.
Then comes baby in a baby carriage.
It's the natural progression of things around here.

Trying to catch up on all the baby boys that are coming to town soon.
There are boatloads of burp rag tutorials out there. 
Take your pick.
I've gotten great feedback on using the pre-folded diapers.
I got mine at Wal-mart.
I love the little binding on the edge.
Adding the binding does emphasize 
the fact that they aren't very square.
I always pre-wash the diapers.
Makes the waviness a little more pronounced, 
but I don't think baby will mind. 


This bib pattern is my go-to pattern. 
I love it.   



I also love this cute Urban Zoologie line. 

Grab this quilt kit while it lasts. 
Great price for a darling quilt top!

7 comments:

  1. whoa Des...you are a machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are diapers what we call nappies? Because those are way too cute to put on a baby's bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty cute. I'm scrambling because my bestest niece is going to deliver her baby boy early. I gotta get going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute, love the fabric for the baby pieces.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the monkeys!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable. i have made bibs and burp pads for gifts and I think they are very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete