Thursday, March 27, 2014

Honeycomb SALE

 
Happy Spring Break!
 
Sun is shining. 
Kids are crazy...
I am going crazy...
 
 
Today,
we're going to have
a little SALE!
 
 
I was sent a double order of
these awesome
Honeycomb 5" charm packs and
10" stackers... 
 
 
And rather than spend
 the next hour on the phone,
explaining how I didn't order them...
 
 
They are on SALE,
through Saturday night.
 
 
There's are also fat quarter
bundles of them.
 
 
The colors are fantastic!
They are bright,
perfect touch for any project.
Love the tone on tone.
 
There are 26 squares in each pack.
If you purchase more than one pack and the shipping is too high, I will refund back the difference.
 
They are here in the shop.
 
They would make a fun little gift
 for a friend for Spring.
I should do that.
 
 
 
Info on upcoming Sept. 2014 retreat here
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment