Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Quilt Market pre-releases!

 
Big arrival of
Moda precuts.
Moda pre-released a limited quantity of
favorites from Quilt Market.
 
There are charm packs,
layer cakes,
 
fat eighths,
jelly rolls,
there's even a junior Color Theory jelly roll,
 and mini charm packs.
 
 
New lines are:
Daysail - Bonnie and Camille
Fresh Air - American Jane
Bandana - Me and My Sister
Fresh Cut - Basicgrey
Mixologie - Studio M
Color Theory - Vanessa Christenson
 
I'm liking them all.
~
If you're looking for the Thursday giveaway
or the Sew Mama Sew giveaway, see next post.
  

2 comments:

  1. Whole lotta pretties right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't comment over there >>. ;-))

    Just for the record I love Bandana by Me and My Sister, in fact I love everything by Me and My Sister.

    I follow you thru' FB.

    ReplyDelete