Monday, May 12, 2008

Crack a smile

Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day! I did. I did a lot of cleaning beforehand & that made it all a little smoother. I'm already thinking of Father's Day... have you seen this fabric? What man wouldn't crack a smile? It's called Bears Wanna Have Fun. It is funny, bears mooning bears, chipmunks in conga line and more as you'll see. :-) There are six different scenes. The panel piece would be easy for a quilt or it would make a lot of things (pillows, curtains...) for "cabin decor". My dad needs a quilt, Des, why don't you get right on that? ~Corrie











2 comments:

  1. Hey gals, come on over and check out my blog. I've posted some info on some fabulous places to dine at, while you're in Portland! I'm going to post some fun stuff the next few days too! Hope you have a safe and fun trip! Maybe we'll meet? Jodi @
    http://simplythisthatandtheother.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that fabric IS cute! I should THINK about making something for our cabin. I will put it on the list (the very LONG list).
    cjnid at niwb dot net

    ReplyDelete