Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Destined to be a Purse

Bella made a skirt a little while ago &
it didn't go so well.

So we offered it up for someone to 'repurpose' it
and CJ volunteered. Here is the before -- a little mishap with the serger.

And after....

Cheryl used The Chemisette Handbag pattern by Craft Apple.

We have some patterns coming, if you'd like to make one, email me.

Very nice, CJ! Enjoy!

Glad you could do something with it.

We'd still be unpicking

(or more like, pushing it around the sewing room.)

9 comments:

  1. ooh, what a pretty bag!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew digging the repurposing of the fabric! Cute, cute bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice bag..Good job.....
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a way to repurpose....it is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love that. Super cute bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got to like the "redo". I do. Nice job on the bag.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone! I have enough to make another bag and I want to see if I can use the pink ruffle in it. I wanted to get the one purse done though and now I have a long list of things to do so the other one with the possible pink ruffle will have to wait. Thanks, Corrie and Bella. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome job...want the pattern!!!

    ReplyDelete