Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Quilt Triplets

 
 
I decided my two girlfriends
needed a camping quilt like mine!
 
So we could be triplets.
 
Mine is here.
 
It took me a year, but they are done.
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!
 
Lynnelle, Stacey and I
 
 
Lynnelle is a mom to 8 and
 is a "mom" to so many others too.
She drives a 15 passenger van.
 
I had to stalk her van, take a picture of it
and recreate it.
 
 
 
One down one to go.
   
Stacey, (a mom of 7) zips around town
in a VW convertible bug.
Again there were no patterns for her car either.
I looked.
 
 
I'd probably tweak the car 
if I ever did it again,
but I'm not doing it again. :)
 
 
Added a little pom pom curtain,
and they have yummy
Riley Blake flannel on the backs.


 
The quilt pattern is
 Vintage Camping by Lori Holt.
 
 
Very fun to make and give.
Happy Camping or
TV watching!
 

~Corrie

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment